A person in charge of designing and implementing a Magento platform based e-commerce system.
- Experience in the area of development on the Magento platform (at least 5 years)
- Experience: Magento 1.9 and Magento 2.x
- Experience: back-end, integrating with API
- Practical experience: GIT
- Communicative English
- Certificates are a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, a remote working option.
- Full time or part time, depending on a candidate’s preferences.
- A very good working environment, in an experienced and ambitious team
- Working on big, interesting and innovative projects.
- Attractive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- The ability to develop and implement one’s own solutions, an actual involvement in the company’s development.
- Participating in ambitious projects, including international ones.
- Quick promotion opportunities thanks to the company’s rapid development.
- Salary that depends on the company’s performance.
An application that has a CV attached, with an annotation saying:
I agree to have my personal data included in the job offer processed for the necessary purposes of carrying out the recruitment process should be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with Magento Developer in the title.