A person in charge of creating and development of advanced Internet applications.
- Basic experience in building web applications.
- At least 2 years of documented commercial experience, backed up with finished projects.
- Knowledge of: PHP 5/7 (OOP), MVC
- The basic knowledge of the frameworks: Symfony 2/3, Laravel 4/5, Zend 2 / 3 (interchangeably)
- Experience in REST API (integrating).
- Experience in working with the version control software: GIT.
- English language at the level that allows to read and write technical documentations.
Extra advantages are:
- Experience in the area of scalability of Internet applications.
- Knowledge of the database optimization topics (MySQL).
- Knowledge of the technology: HTML5.
- Knowledge of the Internet application security topics.
- Knowledge of the server administration topics (Linux).
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, a remote working option.
- Full time or part time, depending on a candidate’s preferences.
- A very good working environment, in an experienced and ambitious team
- Working on big, interesting and innovative projects.
- Attractive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- The ability to develop and implement one’s own solutions, an actual involvement in the company’s development.
- Participating in ambitious projects, including international ones.
- Quick promotion opportunities thanks to the company’s rapid development.
- Salary that depends on the company’s performance.
An application that has a CV attached, with an annotation saying:
I agree to have my personal data included in the job offer processed for the necessary purposes of carrying out the recruitment process should be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with Junior PHP Developer in the title.